TrafficLeaderBux.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 things about the site

3 posters

Go down

2 things about the site Empty 2 things about the site

Post  aykit08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi there. I was wondering if it's possible to change the homepage, the logged out view. To me, it just doesn't seem enough to get those new signups joining. I think it would be better to have the logged out view showing how many memebers have joined and a little bit explaining about the site. I know it shows how much you get paid anyway but you have to scroll down to see that. I think if the home page looked better, it might catch the persons eye who is looking at it and want them to sign up... If you get what I mean?

Also the 2nd thing is about referrals. There is a few sites I'm signed up to and when you give out your referral link and someone clicks it and decides to sign up... it either DOESN'T show your referral name, so they can't delete it, or it shows it but they cannot delete it. I just looked at this site logged out with m referral link and when you click sign up, it shows who you're being referred by but you can easily delete that referral name if you wanted to and sign up un-referred! a lot of people actually do this, they seem to think... why should I be your referral and make you money? or it's better to sign up un-referred! I don't know why but it does happen. So is there any way that you can change it so it shows who they are being referred by but they cannot remove that name?
Thanks Smile

aykit08

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

2 things about the site Empty also........

Post  aykit08 Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:07 am

It would also be nice, if we could buy un-referred members with our earnings. Have an option to buy them with AlertPay (as it is now) and also have an option to pay from earnings. Not everyone is good at trying to get referrals. I post my links on traffic exchange sites and I have enough views, just no signups! It sucks lol Sad

aykit08

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

2 things about the site Empty Re: 2 things about the site

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:48 pm

hi dear member

- we have changed the home page to make it more simple display
- we added all the statistics on the site
- we have added the page: payment proof

more news soon

thanks for the suggestion