TrafficLeaderBux.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ...

5 posters

Go down

The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ... Empty The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ...

Post  VGLP Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:27 pm

The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ... I think some of the reasons: too big a minimum amount - $ 7 - You need to make at least $ 3-4 or progressive payments - initially $ 2, then 4, 6, 8, 10 or something similar.
I think you need to enter instant payments, even for premium members, but preferably for all! And after 1 week, 2 weeks will be no less than 10000 members. Think Admin Wink

VGLP

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ... Empty Re: The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ...

Post  graum Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 pm

great idea. the min payout has dropped allrdy. that was the main thing that kept me from buying refs. Just waiting for a payout from a site, and i will invest it in refs here immediately.

graum

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ... Empty Re: The site is already in about a month - but the members are not so much ...

Post  Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:55 pm

hi member
the payout is now 4 $
enjoy

Thanks for the suggestion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74

https://trafficleader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aykit08 Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:35 pm

423 members (at the time of writing this) I think that is because of the payout rate, which I see you've lowered. I still think you might need something else to draw people in. Seeing such a low amount of members shows the site is new, yet no benifits? I don't mean to sound rude. I love this site and I was lucky to have seen it when I did, to get my free premium. So maybe, I was thinking; Advertising that again? Maybe until you reach 1,000 members? Of course by doing what you did last time, they have to click everyday so such amount, before they get their free premium upgrade. I just think by doing this, more people would want to sign up and those people would want to click everyday in order to get their free premium. I know that's why most of the members now are here. Myself included, I keep clicking everyday anyway because I like the site. It's just a suggestion of course, something to make those new memebers wanting to click everday, or even make the new visitors want to signup! Smile

aykit08

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  VGLP Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

How about instant payout...? More members will want to earn on TLB..... Wink

VGLP

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:15 pm

we are working on instant payments system

at this time the payment are made within 24 hours for premium and within 72 hours for standard

and I would like to say that we respect these rules

have a nice day

TLB Support Team
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74

https://trafficleader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YoungOne324 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:21 pm

what we need to do is start promoting the site more i havent seen it in forums....

YoungOne324

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down