TrafficLeaderBux.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ppclix.com

Go down

ppclix.com Empty ppclix.com

Post  graum Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

ppclix.com is still in beta, but the are allready paying their members. They are a site that is build completely from scratch, so there are still a few bugs in it, but as said before they are still in beta. They have a lot of great and unique features that adds even a little fun to PTC. 5 ads a day for normal members, unknow for premiums since i am normal, and can't see premium ads.
Minimum payment is 5 USD, and they pay instantly. I didn't receive a payment yet, cause acc balance is not 5 USD yet. They offer a unique opportunity. You can replace bought refs for free if they fail to click for 7 days. refs only cost 0.80 each.
You get superfast response in their forum from admins if you have a question. Tickets take a bit longer, cause a lot of people send tickets due to beta bugs.

Normal members: 0.01 USD per click, 0.005 USD per ref click.
Premium members: 0.0125 USD per click, 0.01 USD per ref click.

Join now, because they are going to compensate all members for the bugs we have suffered from. Some compensations will be:
- Very cheap refs
- Double earnings
- Cheaper ref replacing for refs that have clicked last 7 days.

You can join as my ref by following this link: http://ppclix.com/register.r-graum.html

graum

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

ppclix.com Empty Re: ppclix.com

Post  graum Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Great! they paid me today for the first time. 5.00 USD credited to my alertpay acc.

graum

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum